Sunday, June 7, 2009

There is no way to go on... (48 hours have passed)

Though, I've actually not seen my bed nor bathed in nearly 50 hours which is making me rather twitchy. I have two more reviews to write, one on Geek Charming by Robin Palmer, the other on Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs. I know! My reading totally slowed down the longer I went without sleep. Because I did read all night long. That's rather sad, isn't it? I trust that you will not find me too lame for not doing it right away, but, I have six hours to catch up on two day's sleep before I need to head off to DC to see Arcadia.

Needless to say, my wrap-up post will come hopefully by late tonight/early tomorrow morning. I don't think I will try again this reading for 48 hour straight with no sleep breaks. I think my health has been wrecked.

I'm so glad to be done!

11 comments:

Liyana said...

Great job! Get some sleep! :D

MotherReader said...

Wow! Stunning show of reading force! I'm impressed! How can you go completely without sleep?

Maw Books said...

Wow! You didn't sleep?! I'm shocked. I couldn't do it. Sounds like you got a lot of reading done though!

Vasilly said...

You went that long without sleep? Congratulations on finishing the challenge. Get some sleep!

Leila said...

Holy cow, that's amazing! I'm in awe.

Shannansbooks said...

Great Job and wow. How did you do it lol. I only managed 30 hours.

Steph said...

I just have no idea how you did that. But wow, congratulations!!

Steph

simply nerdy book reviews said...

great job! congrats! i slept 4 hours . . . lol. you did better than me!

how many books did you get finished???

susan259 said...

I am SOOOOOO impressed that you didn't sleep. I resolved to sleep less and totally caved both nights and went to sleep instead. I'm sure we can all wait for your reviews so you can sleep.

Julie said...

Grin, grin, grin, grin, grin!!! I knew you would have amazing results! I hope you are now soundly asleep and able to enjoy the show this evening. See you Tuesday!

Carol H Rasco said...

Wow, blue castles must have magic powers...no sleep and able to read! Very impressive!