Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everybody's playing the game

So, our teen read summer challenge has begun! I'm signed up on Team Library, along with much of the rest of our staff and a few selected individuals from the schools. Right now we are ahead by a few thousand, but I expect that to change in the near future when we have our first get together event. Which is mainly an opportunity for the teens to laugh at us old folks if we should dare to try out things like Dance Dance Revolution or Guitar Hero. I at least had a spot of practice on both games thanks to Julie, but, I'm far from a superstar on either of them.

So, my resolve is to blog all of the books I've read so far. And, I'm already behind. Luckily just by two books. I'm a bit slow these days.

But, coming soon to a blog near you will be reviews of:

Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer
Hearts and Minds by Rosy Thornton
and... Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani

No comments: